Friday, April 13, 2012

Purity Rings

Hey Parents,

I just realized that I had not included the info about purity rings in the blog updates that we're going out to you guys over the last few weeks.  Thanks to Lesia Brown, I figured this out and let me say how sorry I am!  I thought I had already sent you guys the information through the blog, which I hadn't.  This one is all on me!

With that said, we would have ordered our rings from a Lifeway distributor - so if you are interested in getting a ring for your student before Sunday, you can stop by a Lifeway store which will have them in stock on hand or you may watch to look at a different jewelry boutique.  Most of the "Purity Rings" that Lifeway has are priced from $30 and below.  Again, I am so sorry for the mix-up on MY part and if there is anything I can do to help you locate a ring, please let me know!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment